By phone, call 877-256-9301 for The Rust Store or 888-686-7245 for Stainless Cable & Railing.
Stainless steel is made in a wide variety of alloy mixtures and varying quality of raw materials. Low-end stainless tends to be both more susceptible to corrosion and more prone to being etched or otherwise discolored by acid-based products. When using CitriSurf rust removal products, always test a small area before full application, and avoid letting the product dry on the surface of the metal.
- CitriSurf 77 Plus and CitriSurf 2310 for rust removal and passivation
- Rust Rescue 200 and Rust Rescue 100 for extra protection in corrosive environments
- CitriSurf 77 and CitriSurf 2210 for passivation
- Copper Sulfate Passivation Test Kit to make sure all the iron has been removed
- Weld Wizard 9700 abrasive polish to remove heat discolorations or etch damage